- Provides financial information to management by accurately analyzing data, recording data and preparing reports.
- Prepare journal entries for month end (and general ledger).
- Perform month end closing process.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Keep ongoing reports for costing updates and prepare costing updates.
- Assist in Bill of Materials maintenance and tracking.
- (Full job description available during interview process)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree preferred, but experience will be considered
- 5 years accounting experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to compile and analyze data
- Experience with accounting software programs with the ability to adapt and learn new systems.
- Accurate typing and ten-key skills
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Work well with others and independently
Excellent BENEFIT INFORMATION available after successful review period.
Thanks for your interest in employment with Y-Tex Corporation!
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact the HR Department at kEncEmaildefnqmfAzufy/dpn , complete an Online Application or call 307-587-5515.