Plant Maintenance Manager
· Takes an active roll in solving preventative and overall production/maintenance problems.
· Maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs (in accordance with diagrams, sketches, schematics, operation manuals and manufacturer’s specifications), machinery and equipment such as engines, electric motors, air compressors, pumps, blowers, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment, HVAC equipment, and production machines and equipment using hand tools, power tools and precision measuring and test equipment. Dismantles, inspects, adjusts, repairs or replaces defective parts. Starts and runs equipment to test their performance. Lubricates and cleans parts.
· Services/maintains/troubleshoots: lasers, automated equipment including robots, conveyors, air shuttles and vibratory feeders, injection molding machines, injection molds including hot manifold/runner systems, hot stamp machines, ink jet printers, automated labeling machines, forklifts, crane hoists, machine shop equipment, and RF welders.
· Performs minor plumbing work including sprinkler systems, evaporative coolers, sinks, etc., both copper and plastic pipe.
· Builds, repairs, and paints minor carpentry projects such as shelves, doors, walls, tables, etc.
· Performs electrical work (in accordance with all local, state, and national codes) such as replacing fluorescent light ballasts, low voltage alarm systems, light circuits, test and replace fuses and circuit breakers, rewire injection molding and hot stamp machines (including pyrometers, thermocouples, heating elements, relays, electronic timers, and switches). Also troubleshoots control circuits on equipment; including injection molding machines, desiccant dryers, chillers-refrigerated and water cooled, air compressors, hot stamp machines, electronic packaging machines, etc. Maintains and repairs electric disconnects, motor starters and all types of electric motors.
· Identifies training/improvement classes/seminars and programs to educate himself and others to help better perform their job functions.
- Heavy electrical, electronic, welding, fabrications, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical skills.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics, electrical (1 line and 3 line) drawings, and construction/fabrication drawings.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
- Must be able to run forklift.
- Must be dependable and a self-starter and work with minimum supervision.
Pay scale commensurate with experience.
Excellent BENEFIT INFORMATION available after successful review period.
Thanks for your interest in employment with Y-Tex Corporation!
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact the HR Department at kEncEmaildefnqmfAzufy/dpn , complete an Online Application or call 307-587-5515.