General Job Description:
Pull merchandise from shelf and pack order using computer printout pick ticket. Pack cartons from pick ticket and enter into computer. Process, label and ship truck freight, parcel post or method according to shipping instructions. Place completed cartons on the UPS carts. Work in other areas of the department when needed. FULL JOB DESCRIPTION PRESENTED DURING INTERVIEW PROCESS.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Shipping clerk, postal clerk, and/or bar coding experience helpful, but not required. Will train.
- Knowledgeable in general math.
- Must be able to comprehend written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must have neat handwriting.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
- Job requires constant movement with very little sitting. Must be able to remain mobile for a full 8-hour shift.
- Must be accurate, have a good memory, and have an eye for detail.
- Must maintain dependable attendance.
- Must be 18 years old.
Excellent BENEFIT INFORMATION available after successful review period.
Thanks for your interest in employment with Y-Tex Corporation!
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact the HR Department at kEncEmaildefnqmfAzufy/dpn , complete an Online Application or call 307-587-5515.