PLASTICS ENGINEER - Key Area of Responsibility (full job description available during interview process
Livestock Tag and Accessory Part Design & Drawing - Lead Tool Design - Injection Molding
- Draw & Design Tags, accessories, and other company production R&D concepts.
- Quote Tool and Other Project Budgets - Find Material Suppliers, Equipment Suppliers and Interface project oversight with both
- Coordinate debugging and testing of prototypes, production and/or auxiliary equipment.
- Test and qualify prototype and production tooling.
- Oversee Project Bids and Budgets.
- Prepare and validate engineering deliverables such as manufacturing development plans, work instructions, process data sheets, equipment selections, process review and analysis reports, change management documentation, and capital improvement projects.
- Testing and approval for all new tags, applicators, plant equipment, and so forth
- Develop, document, and impement thorough testing procedures to validate designs prior to approval of production pieces. Validate production processes accordingly.
4 year degree or more in engineering or technical field, injection molding familiarity, machining and drawing experience or exposure. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills along with strong analytical and problem solving ability.
Must have knowledge in following areas
Plastics Injection Molding
Clear Communication, oral and written (with both internal and external customers)
Excellent BENEFIT INFORMATION available after successful review period.
Thanks for your interest in employment with Y-Tex Corporation!
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact the HR Department at kEncEmaildefnqmfAzufy/dpn , complete an Online Application or call 307-587-5515.