General Job Description: (full description presented during interview process)
Setup, maintain, and document production of injection molding machines, tooling, and processes according to established process standards for Y-Tex Corporation.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Injection molding experience preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude and diagnostic skills
- Proficient with hand and power tools needed for equipment repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt to rotational task scheduling and tasks on demand
- Ability to read, speak, and comprehend English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must maintain dependable attendance.
An excellent benefits package may be available after the successful review period. BENEFIT INFORMATION
Thanks for your interest in employment with Y-Tex Corporation!
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact the HR Department at kEncEmaildefnqmfAzufy/dpn , complete and email anAPPLICATIONor call 307-587-5515.